Airush Diamnond Kite 2015
The Diamond Kite features a refined profile and balanced configuration that appeals to a broad level of users, from performance freestyle and wave riding while still being stable and user friendly enough for intermediate riders.
The unique shape is light on the bar, with a short bar throw that even the lightest of riders can easily get the kite to the edge of the window in stronger conditions.
The Diamond Series kite features Technoforce D2 by Teijin in conjunction with the Poly Load Frame giving any female rider an insanely durable kite that will last them season after season.
-Dedicated Female Specific 4 Line Performance Hybrid C Kite
-Light Bar Pressure
-Reduced Bar throw with Same depower range
-Easy Upwind Performance
-Polyester Load Frame Technology
-Double Rip Stop Technoforce D2 by Teijin Canopy
-New Oversized SPS valve (Single Point Inflation System)
-All New One Pump System
What makes the Diamond Kite a female specific kite?
- The Diamond kite is specifically designed for female, having a super light bar pressure and a short bar throw.
- The difference between the Diamond and say a Lithium is once you move the bar 25cm away from the rider, she gets full depower.
- Where as a Lithium will still have about 70% of its power and need the bar around 45cm away from the rider to achieve full depower.
- Also as female riders are usually lighter, a strong parked power actually makes it harder for riders to hold a solid edge.
- Having a kite that sits a bit further forward allows for easier upwind ability especially in overpowered conditions.